How are you doing with coding?
- We can arrange for audits to determine how you are doing with your coding and arrange for some one on one in-service education if needed!!!
- Prevent RAC Reviews!
- Training available nationwide through our convenient webinars (available upon request)!
- Contact us to find out more!!!
New to coding?
We offer either onsite training or Webinar training for your convenience. Bill Roush is our Official AHIMA ICD-10 Trainer.
Webinar Training!!! 2017 ICD-10-CM Updates
- Contact us and we can set up a specific date for your Group!
- Group pricing offered
- Target Audience : HIM, MDS
ICD 10 HOTLINE: Contact us for more information
ICD 10-CM Fundamentals Class or Continuing Education
This class will inform you of CMS and AHIMA recommendations, and an outline of what you need to do to get started. This course is an introduction to ICD 10 CM Coding; there will be a review of coding conventions, sequencing guidelines, and documented clinical indicators, documentation requirements, and physician query process requirements. ICD 10 specific coding scenarios will also be addressed.